ACH Commercial Cash Management
Want to speed the collection of payments from your customers? Tired of writing checks to your vendors? Don’t want to wait in line at the bank to send a wire? Commercial Cash Management from First Security Bank is an easy solution to all of these needs.
Our Commercial Cash Management system utilizes the Automated Clearing House (ACH) to electronically send and receive funds. ACH Cash Management provides commercial clients complete centralized ACH origination capabilities. This capability includes single entry debit and credit origination, scheduled recurring debit transactions, direct deposit of payroll, direct debit programs, corporate to corporate transactions, online wire transfers, and a full line of reports intended to help the cash management professional manage their companies cash flow.
Why use our ACH Cash Management?
- Initiate and manage ACH transactions.
- Transfer funds from internal or external accounts:
- Make Commissions and Corporate-to-Corporate payments.
- Company benefits
- Pensions & annuity distributions
- Manage payroll and collections:
- Offer clients’ employees the option to directly deposit their pay to any U.S. bank.
- Save the time and expense of preparing all those payroll checks.
- Employees no longer need to stand in line at the bank to deposit their checks.
What’s the bottom line on our ACH Cash Management?
ACH Cash Management makes it possible for commercial clients to access a secure, reliable, high volume, online cash management services. ACH Cash Management automates your commercial customer’s connection with your financial institution, while opening new opportunities for you to blend personal service with internet technology. More importantly, it creates an additional delivery channel to drive incremental products, services, and customer retention for your commercial clients.
ACH Cash Management is a cost-effective way to pay suppliers and employees. It is a low-cost alternative to check writing that helps commercial clients manage account balances. By facilitating payments through the Automated Clearing House, ACH Cash Management helps clients slash expenses for printing, distributing, and reconciling paper checks, and determines the date of settlement of account.
ACH Cash Management delivers:
- Automated settlement and reporting
- Improved cash forecasting
- Secure file transfer